Thursday, April 12, 2007

Who is this big girl?



Jordyn, since Easter, has really got the hang of smiling for the camera! Here she is giving a full-out smile and I'm trying to think who she looks like now!

All is well here. Nathan left this a.m. for his Ottawa trip. He left at 4:50 a.m., and his very kind dad drove him to the airport while I continued sleeping and dreaming that Nathan forgot to take a bunch of (important) stuff.

It's nice here today. Partially sunny, on the cool side. I'm hoping our grass seed comes up soon. It's been 9 days now. Mind you some of those days were wet and cold, so maybe that's not conducive to sprouting grass seeds.

Tonight we're having pasta, garlic bread, and Caesar salad, the last of the veggies from our shopping trip two weeks ago. Tomorrow is shopping day again. All I've purchased in two weeks is 1 gallon of milk, 2 loaves of sandwich bread, and some cereal that we didn't need but was on a sale that I couldn't pass up. Not bad, if I do say so myself.

I'll post news from Nathan as it becomes available. I did hear from the trip chaperone, Glenda, that at the Calgary airport all was well. That was about 90 minutes into the trip : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! And you're right - she does look familiar - maybe like Kelsey at that age? It's always amazed me at how much similarity there is between the cousins. Yes, I think it's Kelsey.
I'm sure that Mr. Nate is going to be one tired boyo by the time he gets to Ottowa, but I hope he has a great time. Is he beside himself with the Sharks in the playoffs?