Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Wonderful Girlies


I'm so thankful that Don and I didn't do the logical thing and stop having children after the three boys were born. After all, we were maxed out in almost every aspect: space, finances, sanity, time...
We could have never had the girlies, and I would probably be 20 pounds lighter than I am now. My mom might have save thousands of dollars buying irresistible girl clothes and shoes. We would have extra room, extra time, and maybe even extra money because I would be able to work outside of the home. Ahhh....life would be so easy.
But instead we had these two spirited lasses who fill our lives with laughter, cuddles, and so many other delights. They're the apple of our eyes, our sunshine, our hearts. I'm so glad we were illogical.

1 comment:

****** said...

Me too! We must have been on at about the same time! I'm not sure if I'm gonna stick with the new template or not - just fooling around. Guess what? I think we are going to church at the Highlands on Sunday - we are in the area until Monday. Should be fun. Hugs.