Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good things are happening!

Here are some blessings that have been showered on me recently:
  • my trip to California

  • my best friend from highschool, Heather, sent me a care package with some lovely spa treatments inside! What a fun surprise!

  • We were able to spend Easter with my sister and her family. It was a wonderful time. Unfortunately I took only 1 not-blurry photo. Fortunately all three generations are represented here:

  • My sister made 95% of Easter dinner AND got my girls Easter baskets filled with lots of goodies including jump ropes, gardening gloves and seeds, and bubbles! And she got plastic eggs and filled them with M&Ms for an egg hunt! Valarie rocks!

  • I got to have lunch with Val yesterday. She let me choose the restaurant (Japanese) and she even tried sushi (half a bite only but she was pretty brave anyway!).

  • My husband has been letting me go to bed whenever I feel like it in the evening. This is anywhere from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. Ahhh...it feels so good to get a lot of sleep.

  • The other night, Don set me up in bed with a laptop so I could watch Extreme Home Makeover which he had recorded. Talk about the lap of luxury!

  • My man-child, Nathan, moved two more blueberry bushes for me from what used to be our property to what now is our property. It's a hard, long job, as the bushes are mature with lots of big roots, but they are definitely worth keeping because they produce lots of blueberries!


Yes, life is very good for me : )

1 comment:

****** said...

How clever are you to have these neat links imbedded into your post! I'm glad you liked your package. I thought it might help you MARCH.

41 days and counting!! That's only one more day than the ark trip.