Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Intentionality

Is my new buzz word.

In 2011 I need to be more intentional in many areas, specifically homeschooling and scheduling my day. With very few time commitments it's easy to rush through my chores and then peter away the rest of the day. But I know that Patience will be returning to school in the fall, and if she can't read, write, and add at least as good at the kids who stayed in school, then what was the point in homeschooling her? Other than, of course, to enjoy her very sweet and helpful company for one year longer : )

So, here is my goal for the rest of the school year. Please hold me accountable.
Bible reading (I gave Jordyn Sean's old bible and I gave Patience Dylan's old bible) I read aloud. We started in Matthew.
Penmanship
Math
Spelling
Reading (Starfall on the computer)
Physical Activity (Wii Fit Nickelodian version, ice skating on Mondays)
Reading (weekly library trip, check out and read 7 books)
There!

No comments: