Tuesday, May 17, 2011

On and around the farm today...

Sean and his jazz band are playing at MusicFest Canada...go Red Hot Jazz!

Dylan is working his first shift at Freybe Gourmet Foods.

Haley is having her grad photoshoot with Anita Chapman, our resident favorite photographer.

Nathan and my parents continue to assemble dozens of pieces of IKEA furniture. When I called this morning to check their progress his movers were just arriving with his household goods from Alaska.

Don is working onsite today, at a business very near to Freybe's. I said he should go have lunch with Dylan : )

Today I am tackling the disaster that we refer to as a "toy room." Too many toys for the Littles to keep orderly. We'll see which ones they're willing to part with.

Tonight's dinner: Shish-kabobs with marinated beef, red bell peppers, and mushrooms. Don and I will thoroughly enjoy these. Everyone else might opt for leftover spaghetti. Oh well!

As you can see, I'm trying to ease myself back into regular blog posts...

No comments: