Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Welcome back to my blog! Here is the very latest picture from the Murphy household...of Thanksgiving dinner 2011. On the left is Tony, our international student from Viet Nam, and next to him is Lucas, from Brazil. Sean was invited to eat dinner at his new girlfriend's home, so he isn't in this picture. I do plan on doing some very condensed catching up. I obviously will not be able to recreate all of August and September for you but I will try to at least list the highlights.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I noticed that Haley was missing, thanks so much for the new picture! Excellent post mommy keep it going :)

Pat and Lee said...

YAY!! You can't imagine my surprise when I asked Lee to check and see if you had updated your blog, and you had!!
Thank you so much! We look forward to future updates! : )

Love you!

Mom

Lee said...

Great family picture. And it looks like a very yummy dinner.