Friday, November 23, 2012

The Surprise Update Post

I hope nobody dies of a heart attack when they realize I've posted again after several long months of silence. Last night I spent a good chunk of time reading my posts from years ago and I enjoyed myself so much that I thought it'd be a shame to stop now. My memory is not what it used to be, and if I stop blogging daily events I'm sure to forget them forever.

I'll try to recount what I remember from the past few months. Not the little stuff, obviously : )

Okay, since the blog was last updated, Don finished Nick's cute little room and we furnished it with a twin bed and a little toddler-sized armoir and that was his bedroom. He got CARS bedding and he actually slept in his bed for the first few nights. Shortly after that he started falling asleep in his bed but then would wake up in the middle of the night and come to our room.

In October Dylan moved out, into a cute little 1-bedroom condo in Abbotsford. He's in-between work and school. When Dylan vacated his room, Don renovated Dylan's old room for Sean: he touched up the paint, pulled up the laminate flooring and put down carpet, and then we got him some IKEA furniture to make the room look awesome.

That, of course, left Sean's room empty. So, we moved Nick's furniture into Sean's room and now both boys are in the basement.

And that left Nick's wee bedroom empty. So, I now have a cute little home office that I LOVE! I've never had a dedicated room for my home management work. We bought some IKEA tables and book cases and I'm so organized. Have I mentioned that I love it?

We took an awesome family vacation to Penticton with Nathan and we've decided that Penticton is the perfect family destination for the forseeable future.

I'll do some individual posts for other events. TTFN!

No comments: