Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Gazebo-less Garden



For those of you who know what my backyard USED to look like...

You can see the skid marks that the tractor made pulling my gazebo out of the backyard and over to where the second shop is. The gazebo was on the new proposed property line so we had to move it before the subdivision could be finalized.

Nathan was shocked when he came home and it was gone. I never knew it even mattered to him but he told me that he wanted to get married in that gazebo just like Don and I did. So we'll have to make sure it sits in a picturesque setting when it's in its final place.

I'm hoping my yard won't look like this too much longer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sad! I can't imagine how different your yard is going to look when all of this subdividing is done. Who's going to explain to Storm that he no longer has the run of the "back 40"?
The end of an era, huh?

Love you!