Monday, November 20, 2006

Napping with Daddy


Last night, after my coaching interview, I came home to dad "babysitting" Jordyn. It was 7:30 and they were both completely sacked out! The flash didn't even wake up Jordyn.

Patience, who put herself to bed at 5:00 last night, is still sleeping soundly. Thank the Lord, no vomiting last night! Maybe she'll even be able to eat something more than just two Saltine crackers today. Poor little thing...but I have to admit, her sleepy cuddles are very nice. Normally she's way too bouncy to give anything more than a cursory hug. Yesterday she fell asleep on my lap twice : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless their little hearts!

****** said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your wee sick one! What a mess and with the power outage too! We are praying for this you during this very busy time of year. Haley went to school with a headache and I'm not sure but that I'll be getting a call to come and get her today. ;-(