Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Going Bye-Bye!

You'll never guess who is going to Victoria! With her husband, without any of her dozens of children, with her best high school friend...

ME!

I'm doing the happy dance right now! Don and I are meeting up with Heather and Frank and spending a blissful weekend in Victoria in June. Dear, wonderful, magnanimous sister is taking the girlies. Not sure about the boys, but, quite frankly, they're the least of my worries.

Don and I haven't been away together since May 2005. Valarie reminded me what happens when we go on holidays and I promised her that would not be happening this time! No Victoria souvenirs for us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how exciting! When in June are you going? Maybe I'll come up and give Val a hand with the girlies : ).

That will be a wonderful weekend for you!

Cathi said...

We're going June 2-4 : )

Cathi said...

Oops! Change of plans! We're going June 1-3!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! You definitely deserve a get away!

****** said...

I can't wait!! Been sick all week and not able to blog at all. But enjoyed catching up with yours today.

See you sooon!! and this time that means something!

Heather