Saturday, March 31, 2007

My goofy, goofy girl!




Our little Miss Jordyn is developing quite the sense of humor! Here she is at 6:30 this a.m. (okay, that's not so funny) playing with the new bouncy ball the girls got at the grocery store last night (it was on the list, really!) wearing Mrs. Potato Head's glasses.
Don and I took the girlies grocery shopping last night to Canadian SuperStore armed with McDonald's cheeseburgers, fries, and shakes. They did quite well throughout the store (Jordyn did expire at the end) and then Don and I got Subway sandwiches for dinner on the way out. It was not a frugal dinner night.
Today I am working the Langley Flippers registration from 11 to 1. Don has a client with a messed-up computer who he is visiting this morning. Apparently she let her visiting grandchildren on her computer and now she has no favorites, no menus, no anything. Don can't imagine what they did, but he'll try to fix her up.
Everyone is well here. We have nothing on our calendar this afternoon or tomorrow, besides church, so we're going to try to get a family work bee going and make some progress on our front yard. Right now it looks like a freshly rototilled field, just waiting to be planted in corn or something. I think we've decided on sod for the side yard and seed for the front yard.
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

****** said...

Love those glasses!! Once my children played on my Mom's computer (notice I said ONCE) The computer met its maker the next day. Needless to say, I never allowed that mistake to happen again! We are working on finishing the makeover in the kids bathroom. I'm prepping the walls for paint by removing wallpaper border and deglazzing the too shiny paint. YUCK. XXoo Heather

Anonymous said...

These pictures are hysterical! She is quite the little character, isn't she?

Love you!!