Wednesday, December 05, 2007

You know you've waited too long to post when...

...you almost forgot your password!

Okay, I'm short on time (as usual) so I'm just going to post a month's worth of pictures instead of writing a big newsy post, k?



Don and Nathan with matching (kind-of) beards...





Patience and Jordyn warning you that Christmas is coming right up!




The magnificent 5, a la Christmas card....





Patience and Madilyn, the cutest baby ever (since Jordyn)






Jordyn and Madilyn, with my dad, at Thanksgiving...

Tomorrow evening I'm co-hosting a bridal shower for my friend's daughter. Then on Friday Lee comes (thank the Lord) right in time for our all-hands-on-deck weekend. I'll try to post more next week when Lee's here...as he tends to free up some time for me : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was richly rewarded for checking your blog! I'd almost given up even going there! :)

Thanks for posting!

Love you
1