Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007


I tried to actually write something to go along with the pictures, but Blogger wasn't letting me! So, here is a "back view" of the girls in action:

At the first house, Jordyn wanted nothing to do with these unknown people who answered the door. She turned around and buried her face in her daddy's chest. But when she heard the rustling of the candy wrappers, she peered around, and when she saw the bowl full of candy, she did a 180-degree turn around. Suddenly, she was extroverted and happy. And able to say "trick-or-treat" and "thank you!" Jordyn has a new favorite sport, and it is trick or treating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very adorable!! Thank you for posting!!

Love you!

****** said...

Darling! I love the girls costumes. It was so great to talk with you yesterday. I smiled the whole rest of the afternoon. Love to all.

****** said...

Okay, I've updated my blog, YOU'RE IT.