Saturday, December 06, 2008

Murphy's Tree Farm Lite

For those have been wondering what Don's "driveway tree farm" looks like, here are some pics of Saturday around noon. It's raining, but customers are still coming! This is the first year in 4 years that Lee hasn't spent the first couple of weeks of December helping us. We miss him!
Nathan got the day off work yesterday so he came home. He took the 1:00 bus and Nick and I picked him up in Bellingham at 3. After a quick stop at Edaleen, we got home in time for Nathan and Dylan to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese's before Dylan's "movie night" at a friend's house. I found out last night that Nathan's motivation for these Chuck E. Cheese trips, which the girls absolutely love, is not purely selfless. It turns out that CEC has some good-looking girls working there, which is why Dylan jumped at the chance to go. Whatever. It gets the girls out of the house for a couple of hours!
Nathan spent the evening reaquainting himself with NHL.com and purchasing 6 Shark tickets for January. So, yeah, Nathan is a pretty happy guy right about now.













Dylan slogging trees. If I ever complain about my teenage sons again, please point me to this picture.






There's Nathan.






2 comments:

****** said...

Wow lady! Looks like there is a lot going on around your place right now!! It also looks kinda cold. Nick is darling of course how could he not be! Hope to blog tomorrow. Love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

I miss being at the tree farm as well. But most of all, I miss the family! I'm sure you are doing well without me.

Love, Lee