Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Nick in pictures

Extreme cuteness.


Lately Nick has had a fascination with Haley. Every time she's over he follows her around, immediately putting his arms up to her to be picked up if she ever stands still for a nanosecond. She's very accomodating. Dylan, on the other hand...

More extreme cuteness...









Today while Nick was in eating a snack I made a quick phone call. When I got off the phone I looked at Nick and saw that he was mimicking me with his (broken) phone. It was amazing and so funny : )

Then he tried to figure out how to make a call...

Yep, I'm going to be having fun with this camera. And Nick may or may not learn to run and hide every time he sees it...















2 comments:

Val said...

He really looks a lot like Jordyn with blonde hair in the last two pics.

****** said...

Good. If Nick is in Haley's arms, Dylan can't be. smile.