Thursday, January 14, 2010

Patience's personality and other stuff

I just found this picture on my old camera card and realized how perfectly I caught Patience's personality in this shot. What do they call it? Joie de vivre?

So, I haven't been blogging lately and I'll tell you why. It's not my fault, just so you know. It's my daughters' fault. You see, they received Webkinz stuffed animals from their very generous brother Nathan at Christmas and these plushies have online lives at a special website. And you have to go to the website daily (or more frequently) and feed the pet, dress the pet, play with the pet, take it to the doctor, etc. And to do all this stuff you need Kinz cash. And to get Kinz cash you have to play arcade-style games. So guess who's playing the games to get the Kinz cash for the girls? That's right. Me. And Sean. And even Haley. It's like all of a sudden I have a new chore. Sure it's more fun than cleaning bathrooms, but it does take a good chunk of time. So, blogging had to go. What was I to do? Let the poor animals starve?

Now, if you're the type of person who loves arcade games, let me know! I'll send you the girls' user names and passwords and you can earn some Kinz cash for them : )

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Great picture of Patience Exuberance Murphy! : )

You'd better stockpile lots of cash for those critters, because I can pretty much guarantee that
Grandpa and I won't be playing arcade games while you are on your cruise! Hopefully they can be revived if they expire?
Love you!

Lucille said...

yes "joie de vivre " !!! it fits Patience very well !
love you