Thursday, September 23, 2010

A bragging post

I try to steer clear of bragging on my blog. The sheer quantity and quality of my children would make it easy for this blog to become one big bragfest, and then who would read it? Only Grandma!

So I might mention little snippets of good news in an "oh-by-the-way" manner, but I probably won't go on and on about anyone's achievements and how it was probably my excellent parenting that helped them to excel to that level.


But on this matter I just can't keep quiet. I'm bursting at the seams with pride. Don't hate me because my flock is so talented. They just can't help it with the great genetics and mindful care they get every single day. Don't be jealous now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4 comments:

Pam said...

hahahahaha...so funny.

Val said...

Clever! Nice job on tending your flock :)

****** said...

Took me awhile! Haha.

Haley said...

Lol...Enough said