Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Happy Birthday, Patience!

Here is my beautiful 8-year-old, just woken up on her birthday. Patience is my sunshiny child, always smiling and positive, helpful and friendly. Such a treasure!

And here she is, ready to make the long trek to school.

With her faithful side-kick, Jordyn.

And here's Nick to round things out.

That evening, enjoying a delicious (if I do say so myself!) chocolate cake with caramel frosting! After cake she opened her presents. She got a pogo stick from her parents, a Toys R Us giftcard from Don and Waneta, and some American Girl goodies from Pat and Lee. She was very excited about everything. On the 25th she's having a big birthday party at the pool, inviting 21 guests! So we intentionally let her actual birthday be a little low-key.

Happy birthday, Patience! You are very loved!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Happy birthday Patience! My oh my how she has become a beautiful and amazing girl who has a sense of humor to match that of my own. She truly is a some one I am proud to call a fellow Murphy and in all likely hood always will be.