Sunday, October 07, 2007

Menu Planning Monday

Here is my menu plan for the week. I know you were dying to hear this...

Monday-Thanksgiving leftovers (yes, it is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so we had a turkey with all the trimmings tonight)

Tuesday-Catering Truck (Warner Bros is filming a Christmas special for one of their serials here and we are able to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the catering truck!)

Wednesday-Breakfast for Dinner (I'm thinking french toast and bacon)

Thursday-Wraps (using turkey, of course)

Friday-Pizza

Saturday-Ham

Sunday-Gourmet Ham Sandwiches

1 comment:

****** said...

What!!!??? What Christmas serial? Are they filming right at your place or somewhere in town? How fun for your kids to eat from the truck! More details please!!! And I love to hear what other people are having for dinner - it gives me ideas. We are having left over roast - I added another piece of meat and some more potatos, etc. It will be ready when we get home from ballet.