Monday, October 15, 2007

What's Up...

Basically, nothing! Which is kind of nice, in a relaxed, boring sort of way...



Tonight we're having our 4-H awards presentation. Once that is over, my 4-H commitments will be officially over for this year (phew!).



We had a huge ham dinner on Saturday night, so now I'm using up leftovers. I'm trying to have a pretty clean fridge when we leave for Merritt for the weekend.



Tonight is sweet-and-sour ham sandwiches. I made up this recipe (remember, I'm trying to clean out the fridge) and so far it looks pretty iffy. Lucky for me, my boys are usually starving and not picky at all, so it'll get eaten up regardless.



Tomorrow I'm making turkey wraps, using up the rest of last week's turkey. Wednesday it'll be clean-out-your-fridge soup and then Thursday we'll leave for Don and Waneta's.



I am reading a new book from the library: Frugal Luxuries. So far so good, although I'm only on chapter 2.

Tomorrow Patience starts her new session of swim lessons with Marianne. Wish me luck...I'll get the challenge of keeping Miss Jordyn occupied during her lesson : )

All of the kids are doing well.

Cheers,
Cathi

No comments: