Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our other project...



I know this will come as a shock to most people. In fact, no one could have been more shocked than Don or me, or the urologist who just did Don's vasectomy in October!

We knew we were expecting for awhile, but didn't know how far along I was until I had my ultrasound appointment this afternoon. I am around 7 1/2 weeks along, and due around October 11.

Don and I are slowly finding peace with our new reality, and we're firm in our faith that God is in control and knows what He is doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
I am so excited for you guys!!

Ck said...

some of the greatest blessings are the unexpected ones.
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's just adorable!

Congratulations on your newest "project" :)

Love you!

Mom