Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hola! Estamos en casa...

What a grand and glorious holiday we had with our good friends Frank and Heather Smith. It may have been just a tad bit too short, but that's really the only thing I can think to complain about! We spent hours eating and playing games, which is the ideal way to spend time on a vacation according to the Murphys and Smiths : ) Other than the eating and playing games, we did a little shopping in Ensenada and took in some shows on the ship. Here are our favorite holiday pics, in chronological order:

Frank and Heather about to board the ship.







Here are Don and me about to board the ship. The Queen Mary is in the background.
I love this picture of Heather and me...I just wish I could Photoshop our hair! This is the top deck of the ship on the first evening.
Frank, Heather, and me ashore at Ensenada. We spent the morning shopping here. You can clearly see the baby in this picture!







This was a huge Mexican flag flying in the coastal fog. Someone with a really nice camera would have had a hayday with it!
Wild and crazy Heather after one too many margaritas!
: )
This was actually a mask that they bought for their son, Nolan, who did a great job of holding down the fort while they were gone.

Going back to the ship in Ensenada.







We're just finishing breakfast in the dining room on Sunday morning.


Heather and I learning how to make animals out of towels...yet another skill we now possess!
Cribbage on the deck, with food and drink a mere few steps away. Life was pretty sweet...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks so nice, Cathi!
You look awesome!

****** said...

Wow! Great pictures. Most of them..... Thanks for posting me as Nacho for the whole world... Had a fabulous time. Love to all.
Heather

****** said...

Also, regarding the nacho libre mask, "WHAT HAPPENS IN ENSENADA STAYS IN ENSENADA!!"
HEATHER

Cathi said...

Sorry Heather, I didn't mean to divulge any of your secrets : )