Thursday, November 13, 2008

Seaman Murphy

Here is Nathan's bootcamp portrait. I'm so proud of him...he bought the portrait package (and not even the cheapest one!) on his own volitition. I love them.
I thought I should scan it so I could post it here, but that never happened so I tried just taking a photo of it. I figured out how to turn my flash off which is why you can actually see Nathan's face instead of a bright white spot!
Waneta, I have a copy for you! And you, too, Dad. I'll mail it out soon.
Nathan's doing well in Seattle. He calls us about every other day from a pay phone, and then we call him back because we have free calling all over Canada and the US. Tomorrow my parents are picking up Nathan after work and taking him cell phone shopping. Then he'll be much more accessible. It's pretty unnerving to not be able to talk to your kids when you want or need to!

1 comment:

****** said...

Wow another great picture!! What handsome boys you have my dear.... He looks like an adult man! You have every right to be very, very proud. Love you!