Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday




This morning Don took Jordyn to Langley to run some errands. Nick took a nice long nap, which enabled me to clean both bathrooms! I know you're jealous. The nice thing is that Patience and Jordyn have preschool this afternoon so I get two breaks in one day. Life is good. Plus the bathrooms are clean.
Tonight is the boys' first concert of the season. My question is do I skip the concert altogether, or do I leave Nick home with Don for two and a half hours. Hmmmm...not sure what to do.
Well, Nick is awake now, as seen in the above pictures that I took just 10 minutes ago, so I need to go make his life wonderful!

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

What a happy little guys, with his million dollar smile! And his big sister looks pretty happy, too!

Or, could you take Nick to the concert with you? Just a thought... I think that you did the same thing when Jordyn was a baby - or maybe it was Patience?

Love you!

Pat and Lee said...

What a happy little guy, with his million dollar smile! And his big sitter looks pretty happy, too!

Or, could you take Nick with you to the concert? I suspect that he's going to want to eat somewhere in that 2.5 hours. It seems that you took one of the girls to a concert when they were little?

Enjoy your afternoon! You deserve it!
Love,
Mom