Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Central Park, San Mateo

After our big outing on Monday, we decided to stay a little closer to home on Tuesday to let the kids (and us!) recharge their batteries. It was cool and foggy on the coast, so we headed over the hill to San Mateo to let the kids play at Central Park. I lived in San Mateo for a few years of my childhood and I remember well playing at Central Park.
Nick and I on the swirly slide. See? I'm a fun mom!
Lee made great use of his camera and the location to get some wonderful shots of the kids!

















Lee is the type of grandfather who says, "Yes, you can have an ice cream from the ice cream man!"

After playing and picnicking, we headed to the mall where we purchased part of Patience's school wardrobe. Mom still gets a 25% discount at Gap, so we were able to get alot for our money! She's going to look adorable : )

No comments: