Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Patience's birthday dinner

Last night we had a wonderful dinner to celebrate Patience's birthday. We ate the lasagna that Heather made while she was here, broccoli, garlic bread, and a Dairy Queen ice cream cake (yummy!).


Naylene brought a birthday gift from her and Nathan. It was a bad full of princess treasures, as well as a card with $20 in it! You should have seen Patience's reaction...she's never owned a $20 bill before!


After dinner and cake, Naylene, Patience, Jordyn, and I raced to Patience's soccer game and made it just in the nick of time.
















3 comments:

~*Naylene*~ said...

I look sooo short! :P

Nathan said...

I wish I could have been there! Although it looks like every one managed to have fun with out me :)

Pat and Lee said...

Well, she certainly looks like a happy little girl! And everyone else looks happy, too! :)