Friday, May 21, 2010

Patience's Princess Party

With this many pictures, you don't need any words! Suffice it to say that Patience and her guests had a wonderful time and that I had tons of help from some of the moms and Naylene, who just happened to have grad skip day today so she came to help me!

























































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

What fun!! Looks like everyone had a great time, and what a fun birthday for Patience! And a good idea on decorating the jewelery boxes, too.

Good job, Mommy!!

Love you!

****** said...

wow you have been a busy gal since I left! Well, you are always a busy gal! Has anyone who follows this blog ever seen Cathi Murphy sit? I do vaguely recall a time when she sat down on a cruise last year..... soon darling, soon. What a wonderful party she will remember it always!

Nathan said...

I am so happy that she had such a great birth day party! I wish I could have been there but that would have ruined the hole "only girls" thing that you seemed to have going on. I think that all the girls look beautiful and that in picute #6 Jordyn looks like she has no legs (it helps to squint).