Monday, February 07, 2011

Happy 5th birthday, Jordyn!

Bless her little heart. Yesterday when I reminded her that her birthday was today, she said, "Do I get to go to school? I said, Yes, and I'm going to bring cupcakes for snack time." Then she said, "And do I get to go to my ice skating lesson?" I told her she did. She started clapping her hands and saying, "This is going to be the best birthday EVER!" What an easy keeper!

So today she did have cupcakes at school, she did her skating lesson, and then she came home to a big family dinner (spaghetti), presents, and our traditional Dairy Queen ice cream cake. She was thrilled with everything, as you can see:










1 comment:

Pat and Lee said...

Happy Birthday, Jordyn! We all wished you a happy birthday today. It looks like you had a perfectly wonderful day!!

We love you, lots and lots!

Grandma and Papa