Monday, June 06, 2011

"Un"shopping

That's right...today I went "un"shopping in the girls' room. It's a difficult time of year here in the PNW. It's been nice...shorts and shirt weather lately, but you just can't trust that it's going to stick. So right now the girls have all their clothes...summer and winter...stuffed into their designated clothes spot. It just wasn't working. Even I had a difficult time choosing a shirt and either pants or shorts for them to wear.  So today, after washing and folding every last article of clothing in the laundry room, I wen't "un"shopping. I took all their clothes, separated them into shorts, pants, short-sleeved, and long-sleeved shirts. And then I made outfits. Around 10 each. And I put the rest away in the furnace room, should I ever need to go "shopping" for more or different outfits.

I should have taken before and after shots...their clothes went from chaotic to user-friendly in less than 15 minutes!

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

I guess that means they don't need any clothes?

Love you!

Cathi said...

That would be the case : )