Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pretty Hair!


Patience has never been a fan of having "pretties" in her hair. She'd take em out as fast as I could put them in so I eventually gave up. But this Christmas she got some really cute hair things in her stocking and to my surprise she likes them! She'll willingly sit so I can brush and part her hair and make pigtails.

The hysterical thing is that Jordyn is fixated on Patience's hair pretties. She follows Patience around, trying to touch her hair, and even pulled one out when Patience was sitting on the ground not paying attention. So I put Jordyn in her highchair and proceded to "do" her hair. She sat relatively still! I pulled up all her long hair and made it into a little palm tree, and wouldn't you know it, that little girl left it in her hair all day long! Patience walked around saying, "I soooo pretty!" and I think Jordyn was thinking the same thing : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great shot, and so reminds me of you and your sister at a similar age with a similar "palm tree"! I think it's a hoot that Jordyn leaves her "pretty" in! That will probably incent Patience to do the same. Girls are such fun!

Ck said...

Hi Cathi! Pam linked me up to your blog, and I check up on you religiously! Your girls are gorgeous, and Caroline is incredibly jealous of their hair!
Hope all is well!!!