Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Swim Lessons!


There was an old woman, who lived in a shoe, the had so many children, she didn't know what to do!

Okay, I'm not technically "old," although if you ask my children they'd probably say I am. And I don't live in a shoe...but the rest of the nursery rhyme fits me pretty well.

On Tuesdays Patience has swim lessons. I'm able to bring her to Marianne's pool. Not a problem. I can even entertain Jordyn in her stroller during the whole 30-minute lesson. It's being in the water with her that has me stumped! No, I don't have to be in the water, but if I'm not, Patience has to sit on the steps while Marianne works with the other kids.

So, this morning I had a brainstorm! I happen to have several other children who could probably help out from 12 to 12:30! It just so happens that Dylan has a spare during that time, so I picked him up from school, drove around the corner to Marianne's, and tada, Patience has her very own helper, and was out in the water the entire 1/2 hour. It worked out perfectly!

Thanks, Dylan, for being such a great big brother...

No comments: