Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday, May 8











Here are some updates and recent pictures. First and foremost: Nathan passed his driving test yesterday and is now licensed to drive without a "supervisor." We celebrated yesterday by letting him drive himself to band practice. It was a very happy day for all of us! Tonight he'll drive Sean and himself to cadets, and then tomorrow he'll pick up his brothers from the pool in the a.m., drop everyone off at school, and then bring Dylan and himself home from school after their after-school activities! Did I mention we're excited?
The weather has turned beautiful again and we celebrated by taking a nice walk in the double stroller yesterday. My little bundle of kinetic activity, Jordyn, is able to sit back and relax for a long time in that stroller!
I'm sure there is more to write, and maybe I'll get back on later today with more tidbits, but for now I'm off to get the morning rolling.
Cheers!

No comments: