Tuesday, October 21, 2008

See this huge baby?


After Nick's bath last night (in the big tub with Jordyn, no less!) we weighed him. In less than 4 weeks, Nick has gone from 6 pounds 5 ounces (discharge weight) to







































10 pounds!

Isn't that amazing? I know he's getting bigger, but since it's a gradual change I didn't think he was that different from coming home from the hospital. He's actually made a 50% weight gain. That's significant!

Everything is going well on the homefront. Today is another milestone for me: I get to take the girls to preschool all by myself as Don is working onsite today. Thankfully, the weather is nice. I think getting everyone out the door and into the big truck would be much less enjoyable in the rain!

Cheers,
Cathi

4 comments:

Val said...

Wow! That is impressive! He must be a good eater like the other Murphy babies....

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! Nicholas is doing great! I will have to make a date to see him soon, now that we are almost over our sickness here.

One thing you WILL need to do when Nathan comes home is get a family picture done!!

How great Don will get to go to the graduation.

Danica wants to say hi..
tygj]juujjijiyhjicuuojiji jjhiuyhyjy

Pat and Lee said...

Yes, you can see that he's getting chubby little legs, too! Soon he'll have rolls to go with his chins! :). I agree with Val - that's an impressive weight gain, but you could almost see it happening while we were there.
Love you lots and miss you lots!

Mom

Anonymous said...

What a handsome, gorgeous boy!
wykate