Friday, October 24, 2008

Who needs newborn diapers?!


Not Nick! He used his last swaddler (love those!) this morning so I put on a size 1, and lo and behold it fits him perfectly...
You can see he's getting chubbier. His legs are even holding up his socks now.
Last night was rough. He wasn't fussy...just wanted to eat every hour or so (it seemed). Both yesterday and today I've been up before 6 so I'm feeling pretty tired. I've also had an afternoon coffee just to keep my eyes open.
The boys have a Pro-D day, so they're home from school. You'll never guess what they're doing right now.

5 comments:

Ck said...

he is so darn cute.
I can't figure out who he looks like. I definitely see a resemblance to his siblings!

****** said...

Lovely to see so many pictures and that you are getting a few little moments to blog! I should be ashamed that a mother of five and a newborn... so six who is recovering from a c-section can blog more than me! Call me when and if you have a free minute...
Love to all!!!

Cathi said...

Heather, but I'm not planting flowers, sewing for a craft fair, or making olives. In fact, I haven't thought about Christmas at all (eek!). So maybe I'm the one who should be ashamed : )

Pat and Lee said...

It's just amazing how much he has grown and changed in just one short week!! :(
He's going to look like a totally different baby when we see him next Friday!
Hugs and kisses to everyone, and my guess is that the boys are on their computers? :)
Love you!
Mom

Cathi said...

Ding! Ding! Ding!
We have a winner!