Friday, March 12, 2010

Break a leg, Dylan!

Tonight Dylan left the mainland to go show University of Victoria just how well he could play a trumpet. He is traveling with friends from Kwantlen University, where Dylan plays in their community orchestra, and the whole group is staying with a friend who lives in Victoria and has an apartment near the campus.

He auditions at noon, and has a panel interview sometime after that where they'll look at his transcripts, letters of reference, etc. and make sure he would fit in their music program. I don't think he was really nervous until today when he was packing. But if I know Dylan, he'll give his best performance tomorrow and that's all he really can do. I'll post information when I get it... I don't think Dylan will be using his cell phone much because it'll be long distance.

No comments: