Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dylan's grad portraits

Feast your eyes!

http://perfectmoments.smugmug.com/Grads/Dylan

We included Haley in this photo shoot because these portraits will be their senior prom portraits, and because we really wanted these pics to show what Dylan's highschool years are all about. Right now, Dylan is all about playing the trumpet and being in love. Not necessarily in that order.

Help me decide which ones are best! And also let me know if there are any you'd like to order.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How on earth are you ever going to pick???

Each time I'd go to a picture I'd think I found my favorite, then the next one would come up - no, THAT is my favorite... then the next and so on.

Cathi said...

I know, Mags! Thanks for looking : )

Anonymous said...

I like #62 of both of them.
Dad

Lucille said...

I love #106 !!!

****** said...

Hey! my faves are 93, 148 and 106-although there is hardly a bad one in the bunch!