Friday, April 25, 2008

A very good day...

This morning I slept until 7 (that's great!)
I made French Toast for breakfast (that's yummy AND my whole family thinks I'm wonderful!)
Nathan and I made it to his photography session on time, without getting lost.
His senior portraits are going to be fantastic, and he had a wonderful time there. Being in the "eye" of the camera is a very comfortable place for him.
We had a delicious lunch at Red Robin (Nathan said it was the best burger he's had in his life!)
We stopped at Wal-Mart and I got some clothes and sandals to wear on our cruise (thank you Jim & Elmer!)
We had an ice cream cone at Edaleen Dairy on the way home.
The border waits were minimal in both directions.
The Sharks play the first game of Round 2 tonight against Dallas.
Yes, a very good day indeed!

No comments: