Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday!

The day started early (for Don) who decided to get up with Nick at 7:00 and let me sleep in. Ahhhh.... I finally rolled out of bed at 8:30 (bliss) and feel totally reenergized and awake...for the first time in a long time.

The boys are out of school today so Don took them for much-needed haircuts. Then he came home, dropped off the boys, and took Patience to Langley to run some errands. When he gets home I'll head to Aldergrove to do some grocery shopping. Tonight pizza is on the menu so I'll get some pepperoni and other toppings.
Our trip to Merrit is postponed due to the uninvited arrival of influenza at the Murphy household! Waneta is starting to feel better, but now Don Sr. is starting to feel icky. Obviously, the last thing we want before our Disneyland trip is the flu to run through the household, so I'll go in late March or early April.

But now I have a weekend free! Not sure what to do about that...maybe tackle the furnace room (the worst clutter in my house, maybe all of Aldergrove).
In the meantime, here are some adorable photos of Mr. Nick.


I took a series of pictures of him trying to put his paci back in his mouth. He finally did get it, but the ribbon was wrapped around his hand so he pulled it out right away. It's so fun to see him developing and learning more each day.

He's loving his Jumperoo more each day, too. He can now make it bounce high and quickly, can play with all the toys, and can watch t.v. while in it. It's very handy. As you can see, he has Sharkie in there with him.

No comments: