Sunday, February 22, 2009

The rest of the dresses

After church today I finished up the rest of the dresses for the girls. Patience was the only willing model (shocking, I know). I love the way they turned out!





In other news, I made meatballs (with honey garlic sauce) and rice for lunch today. We got hooked on Italian Meatballs from M&M Meats but I figured I could probably make something similar if I tried. Don brought home enough ground beef for me to make a meal's worth of meatballs and a meatloaf for dinner this week, all for the price of one box of meatballs from M&M meats. It was delish! And then Don made banana splits for everyone in the family who isn't weighing in in the morning for her "Biggest Loser" contest.

1 comment:

****** said...

The dresses are darling, how did you ever find such great matches on the fabric? What biggest looser contest?