Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Yesterday morning we went to church in our new building (yah!) where Nick fell asleep on Don for most of the service, which meant I actually got to stay in the sanctuary for most of the sermon! It was an Easter miracle. He woke up when it was almost over and wondered why he wasn't eating...so I took him into the nursery where he half-heartedly nursed between watching the kids play.

We drove south to Val and Dave's. Val had a delicious meal all prepared. You can read about it on her blog, as well as see some more pics. Nathan had driven up from Monroe and it was great to see him. I hadn't seen him since our Disneyland trip. He looks great. I'm so proud of him.



The kids had a great time opening their basket and finding eggs. The girls all had a great time playing together...I can't wait to have many more holidays together although poor Nick will be the odd man out until Lindsay has a little boy : )






























No comments: