Wednesday, April 15, 2009

He's figured out the solids!

Tonight for dinner we had a delicious (if I do say so myself) pot roast with gravy, peas, salad, and a sweet potato souffle. Let me tell you, Don couldn't shovel the sweet potatoes into Nick's mouth fast enough! The souffle had just come out of the oven, so Don was being careful to cool each spoonful, and that just about drove Nick crazy...he would cry and scream in between spoonfuls! He ended up eating a lot of sweet potatoes...I am not looking forward to the diaper it produces. But I am happy that he's decided that real food is okay to eat.

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Yay!!! And of course he likes sweet potatoes! He was genetically predisposed to love them!
I think that he's just going to skip that icky baby food, and go right to people food. Apparently he doesn't mind the texture! Go, Nick!
Love you!

Mom

Nathan said...

wait a minute, you are not going to like the diaper it produces? Why not? If its made of sweet potatoes then it should be like his best one yet.