Saturday, May 02, 2009

Pampering

This morning Lucille and I had the pleasure of getting a pedicure and manicure in Aldergrove. It was especially fun because Lucille had never experienced getting her nails done in a salon, and she was amazed at how wonderful it was : )
I have to say that this is one of the best pedi/mani that I have ever had, and the price was very reasonable! Heather and Mom, please don't get your nails done right before you visit me...I want to take you to this place. It's my new favorite thing to do with a friend!

Lucille enjoying the high life.



Lucille getting a pedicure and manicure at the same time.

Lucille's finished product. French pedicure with nail art and new light pink nails.

My finished pedicure. The closest color I could find to eggplant (my new favorite) with nail art. The nail art is done freehand by a 15-year-old girl. She is amazing.









5 comments:

Pam said...

Cute toes! Is that the new place by the 5.00 haircut place? I am in dire need of a pedi myself!

Cathi said...

Pam,
it's the nail place in the Safeway shopping center, right next to the dental clinic. It was $45 for a pedicure and a manicure and I think they did a great job!

Pam said...

45.00 for both or each?

Cathi said...

For both! : )
You can hardly afford to NOT do it!

Lucille! said...

it was a great , wonderful , super experience , i am so thankful !! it was incredible !!!
thank youuu so muuuch !
i still stare at my feet when i can ,especially in english class ^^