Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ready for a walk

I have made a friend! Yep, a real live person who lives right around the corner from me! It's amazing, really.

Her son attends the girls' preschool so I've met her throughout the school year for drop off and pick up. We were both at a birthday party a couple of weeks ago and realized that we live very near each other. At the preschool Mother's Day Tea I got up my courage and asked her if she was interested in walking in the evenings. She said yes and we've been going strong since Monday evening!

I bundle Nick up and either put him in the stroller or in the back pack (the back pack is a much harder workout!) and away we go for about 1.5 miles. Or maybe it's just 1.25. At least it's something...

I let Nick take any toy he wants for the stroller ride, and what does he pick? His crib mobile remote controller. For heaven's sake...

No comments: