Monday, July 28, 2008

Company's coming!

On Saturday evening I have the pleasure of picking up my good, good friend Heather and her lovely daughter Haley from the airport! They're coming up for a week-long visit and I'm so excited!

They're from Modesto, California, which is a really hot and dry city built in the middle of the desert, so I'm a little concerned that they might freeze up here (bring layers!). We're planning on heading to Victoria for a day, but other than that we'll be hanging out here at home. Heather and I are really kindred souls, so if I say, "Heather, what do you say we sit around and crochet plastic bags?" she'd say, "that sounds great!"

Heather and I went to highschool together in California, lost touch for many years, but then reconnected via the internet! We also managed to have twin sons who were separated at birth. Okay, not really, but they are so much alike that they really could have been! They have yet to meet, but we're going to try really hard to introduce them because they could seriously be BFFLs like their mothers : )

2 comments:

****** said...

Dear Kindred Spirit, Haley and I read your blog tonight together and we are so excited to sit around and crochet plarn we can hardly stand ourselves! Don't worry, our layers are barely put away from the coast. Miss you and can't wait to see you. Heather

Haley said...

Hi Mrs.Murphy we're looking forward to coming!