Saturday, July 05, 2008

Sea Cadets Away!

Here are Sean, Hannah, and John at 0600 hours getting ready to leave for camp!

We were fortunate enough to be able to drop off Sean and some gas money in Aldergrove and have Hannah's mom drive them into Richmond.

So now we are down to three children, and Dylan hardly counts as he is working the next 8 days in a row! At the beginning of this job he was concerned that he wouldn't get enough hours but now that everyone knows he's looking for shifts, he's the first one people call when they need to trade/give away a shift.

Nathan has been making regular use of my cell phone. He has basically unlimited calling to Don's cell phone because we have a family plan so he's been calling several times a day. He's not calling to chat, mind you. He's calling to find out the latest NHL trade and contract news. He did let us know that he got promoted yesterday at Quadra and will now be the recipient of a higher daily wage than he ever dreamed of. That's exciting! It's almost a pity that he doesn't need a lot of money when he gets out of camp...

I'm off to start my day. I'll post later when I have my hair done. Cheers!

1 comment:

Pat and Lee said...

Go Sean!!  I hope that he has a fabulous time at camp!We heard yesterday where Brian Campbell had been traded - what did Nate think about that?