Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Happy December!

I tried to copy the entire week's weather forecast but was only able to go day-by-day. No matter...the entire week looks like this:




Cold and clear...the perfect winter weather : )

This morning Patience held Nick while he had his milk. I can't believe how little size difference there is between them. Remember this? This was last year almost to the day... It won't be long before Nick is holding Patience!
Today both girls had school, so I took advantage of the shortage of children by getting my Christmas cards sent out. Are you jealous? When I picked them up I let them play on the playground until the bell (that's when the big kids come out for recess) and then we all ran a few errands...the bank and the post office at Otter Co-op. When we got home Nick was exhausted so he went right down for a nap.
Tonight is busy: Don is delivering trees into Vancouver, Dylan is playing and singing at Chapters, and Sean has cadets. And I'm starting to get a little worried about Christmas shopping. So far only Nathan and Dylan are done.
Cheers!









1 comment:

Pat and Lee said...

Sunshine! Yay! Enjoy your clear weather, even if it is cold.

Yes, it's amazing how BIG Nick has gotten! Good grief! We're not going to recognize him when we see him in a few short weeks!

Great shots, BTW! Thanks for posting!

Love you!