Thursday, December 17, 2009

Preschool Christmas party

The preschoolers were adorable as they sang some Christmas carols for us. Then they did crafts, including making Reindeer food for Santa's reindeer on Christmas eve (they get hungry, too, you know!), and making Christmas tree ornaments and other decorations. It was lots of fun. I can't believe Jordyn doesn't have school for almost 3 weeks!

As they were filing out, Jordyn stopped when she saw me and said, "Mom, do you see my hat?"
Owen's little sister wanted to join the big kids. Jordyn was not impressed.

Jingle bells!
Now Owen's little sister wants the bells!

Jordyn (finally) smiling nicely for the camera!

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Very cute series of pictures! But I can't enlarge the one of Jordyn not being impressed by the little one.
Next year it will be Nick up there with Jordyn! :)

Thanks for posting!

Love you!

Nathan said...

I wish that I was there for that soooo bad. I now know that Jordyn wants really cool hats for Christmas. Actually next time we go to Disneyland I will have to get her a reindeer hat.