Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kindergarten ice skating field trip

This morning Patience went to her ice skating party with her class. It was lots of fun with just a bit of pandemonium mixed in! Patience started out using the medal thing that helps you stay upright, but then got brave and went out on her own. My friend and I stayed just the first 20 minutes or so, then raced back to the school for the preschool Christmas party!
Patience just before getting on the ice; Mrs. Niddery keeping order : )
Patience with the "walker."
Patience returns to tell me she's having a great time!
Patience on her own. She fell shortly after, and couldn't get back up : ) It looked like break dancing on the ice. I should have videotaped it.

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Great shots! And Patience was clearly having the best time! She's going to want to do that again, huh? The frames are a great idea!

Thanks for posting!

Love you!

Nathan said...

Clearly we have the female version of Joe Thornton in the making here. I really wish that I was there to see her ice skate, although I will be getting the chance to see her play hockey pretty soon I hope. Ice hockey. Competative leauge, ice hockey.