Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The amazing 9-month old baby

Well, here he is: the world's most adorable 9-month old baby. He has now been out of me longer than he was in me! I like him better out here : )

He can now pull himself up into a standing position while holding onto the couch and can even cruise a bit. He definitely prefers standing so I don't think the walking will be too far in the future.

He loves to be outside and actually cries when we come back inside. He'll happily ride in his stroller for hours or sit on a blanket on the grass and play. He's a pretty easy keeper, and for those times when he's not an easy keeper, I just have to look at his chubby cuteness and, viola, he can do no wrong! It's amazing. It's been a pretty wonderful 9 months, and I'm really looking forward to the next little while.

1 comment:

Pat and Lee said...

I agree! He's pretty darned adorable! Can't wait to see him - I hope he likes me!

Love you!

Mom