Tuesday, June 09, 2009

"You're absolutely hopeless..."

That was Dr. Dornan's conclusion when he asked what I'd been doing. I said, "well, I'm not vacuuming. I'm not driving. And I'm not having...well, you know. But I am doing pretty much everything else." He chuckled and said, "That's about what I figured you'd be doing. You're absolutely hopeless." Then he sent me off for another 6 weeks. So, I'm driving! Yeah! And while I'm not taking it easy, per se, I'm certainly not lifting anything heavy like Jordyn or Patience. Or baskets full of wet laundry.

2 comments:

Pat and Lee said...

Well, we clearly should have sent you on a two week cruise to recuperate!
Glad that you're cleared to drive - yay!!

Love you!

Pam said...

Glad you got the go ahead to drive! You really should be milking this a bit more, Cathi.